PRODUCT INFORMATION

Finally the moment we’ve been waiting for!

A 100% plant based spread-dip, HAPPEAS is free from all FDA recognized food allergens including peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, dairy, eggs, sesame and shellfish.

Happeas is everything you’ve been craving.

We list our ingredients front and center, we are proud of the fact that they are simple and all natural.


ORIGINAL FLAVOR

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (62g)

Serving Per Container: 8oz

INGREDIENTS:

CHICKPEAS, GREEN PEAS, NUTRITIONAL YEAST, LEMON JUICE, CANOLA OIL, LESS THAN 2% OF: MINCED ONION, GARLIC POWDER, SALT AND SPICES.

NO PRESERVATIVES OR ADDITIVES.

AMOUNT PER SERVINGS:

Calories 60, Total Fat 4g (5% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 10mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars <1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Sugar alcohol 0g, Protein 2g (4% DV), Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (0% DV), Vit. A (6% DV), Vit. C (2% DV), Vit. E (4% DV), Vit. K (4% DV), Thiamin (50% DV), Riboflavin (45% DV), Niacin (20% DV), Vit. B6 (30% DV), Folate (20% DV), Vit. B12 (20% DV), Pantothenic acid (0% DV), Phosphorus (2% DV), Magnesium (2% DV), Zinc (4% DV), Selenium (0% DV), Copper (4% DV), Manganese (6% DV).


JALAPENO FLAVOR

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (69g)

Serving Per Container: 8 oz

INGREDIENTS :

CHICKPEAS, GREEN PEAS, NUTRITIONAL YEAST, JALAPENO PEPPERS, CANOLA OIL, LEMON JUICE, LESS THAN 2% OF: MINCED ONION, GARLIC POWDER AND SPICES.

NO ADDITIVES OR PRESERVATIVE.

AMOUNT PER SERVINGS:

Calories 60, Total Fat 4g (5% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 55mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars <1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars (0% DV), Sugar alcohol 0g, Protein 2g (4% DV), Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (0% DV), Vit. A (6% DV), Vit. C (2% DV), Vit. E (4% DV), Vit. K (4% DV), Thiamin (50% DV), Riboflavin (45% DV), Niacin (20% DV), Vit. B6 (30% DV), Folate (20% DV), Vit. B12 (20% DV), Pantothenic acid (0% DV), Phosphorus (2% DV), Magnesium (2% DV), Zinc (4% DV), Selenium (0% DV), Copper (4% DV), Manganese (6% DV). 


BUFFALO FLAVOR

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (68 g)

Serving Per Container: 8 oz


INGREDIENTS :

CHICKPEAS, GREEN PEAS, NUTRITIONAL YEAST, CANOLA OIL, CAYENNE SAUCE (AGED CAYENNE RED PEPPERS, DISTILLED VINEGAR, WATER), LEMON JUICE, LESS THAN 2% OF: MINCED ONION, GARLIC POWDER AND SPICES.

NO ADDITIVES OR PRESERVATIVE.

AMOUNT PER SERVINGS:

Calories 60, Total Fat 4g (5% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 60mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars <1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Sugar alcohol 0g, Protein 2g (4% DV), Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (0% DV), Vit. A (8% DV), Vit. C (2% DV), Vit. E (4% DV), Vit. K (4% DV), Thiamin (50% DV), Riboflavin (45% DV), Niacin (20% DV), Vit. B6 (30% DV), Folate (20% DV), Vit. B12 (20% DV), Pantothenic acid (0% DV), Phosphorus (2% DV), Magnesium (2% DV), Zinc (4% DV), Selenium (0% DV), Copper (4% DV), Manganese (6% DV).


HAPPEAS USES IN THEIR PRODUCTS:

Red Star Nutritional yeast – Nutrition Facts

Serving size:100 g (100g)

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 500, Total Fat 7g (9%), Saturated Fat 0 g (0%), Trans Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg (0%), Sodium 79 mg (3%), Total Carbohydrate 43 g (16%), Dietary Fiber (per old FDA rule) 29 g (102%), Dietary Fiber 29 g (102%), Total Sugars 0 g, Includes 0 g, Added Sugars (0 %), Sugar Alcohol 0 g, Protein 57 g, Vitamin D 0 mcg (0%), Calcium 0 mg (0%), Iron 5.1mg (29%), Potassium 0 mg (0%), Vitamin A 0 mcg (0%), Vitamin C 0 mg (0%), Vitamin E 0 mg (0%), Vitamin K 0 mcg (0%), Thiamin 71.8 mg (5982%), Riboflavin 71.6 mg (5511%), Niacin 414.3 mg (2589 %), Vitamin B6 68.6 mg (4034%), Folate 7145 mcg (DFE 1786 %), Vitamin B12 55.7 mcg (2321%), Pantothenic Acid 0 mg (0%), Phosphorus 0 mg (0%), Magnesium 0 mg (0%), Zinc 21.4mg (195%), Selenium 0 mcg (0%), Copper 0 mg (0%), Manganese 0 mg (0%).

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

%d bloggers like this: